T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debbie, our daughter, Lilly and I all did.

What a sweet phone!

Anybody else get one?

Eric :cool:

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Extra Virgin Olive Oil? No, that would evoo. No, didn't get one and won't be. It seems like every two months there is a new phone that is the 'must have' phone to get. I feel sorry for people with phone fetishes, must be an expensive hobby. Glad you enjoy it though. Isn't Apple supposed to announce a new iphone Monday? Should have waited :p

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'll never have anything other than an iPhone...partly because I don't know how to use a regular phone anymore LOL!

But yeah I hope they announce the new iPhone on Monday, my 21st b-day!!!!!! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phone fetish? :rolleyes:

Since these are our first "smartphones", I doubt that we fall into your kinky category! These are tools, not toys.

No thanks on an IPhone. I'm not drinking that koolaid. New AT&T users are going to get hosed with the new data limits/fees. Unlimited is where it is at and even with the $10.00 data fee the Evo has, I'm still way less on my monthly bill than we were with TMO.

Also, having Apple control what apps, etc I can use on my phone, unless I jailbreak it doesn't sound like something I want to embrace!!

btw, A lot of IPhone users moved to this phone. You guys should check it out before you get shackled for another year or two!! ;)

I'll post up more info as I use it more for those who are interested!

Eric :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I want one :)

It's going to be a few years until we have a 4G network in the UK though...

Imported a nexus one a couple of months ago so can't really justify buying one at the moment. Have you tried the HDMI out? Should be great for watching movies.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was checking out the reviews online and it seems a sweet phone. How's the battery life? Is the touch screen as bad as the nexus one?

Congrats man

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Phone fetish? :rolleyes:

Since these are our first "smartphones", I doubt that we fall into your kinky category! These are tools, not toys.
Fetish is an object of devotion or worship, it is only sexual when used in a sexual context. If you're using your phone in a sexual context, I don't want to know about it. :p I know a few people who use the business apps but most people treat them like toys.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts