• Aquarius

Votes: 13 18.8%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This poll is for signs:

Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittaruis and Aquarius.

Okay, here's the premise:

I know alot of people don't believe in this, but I get a kick out of Zodiac signs.

I got to wondering which sign makes up the highest population of the forum... for kicks... will ya vote? ::

If your sign is:

Capricorn, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer

please go to the poll in this link to vote:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/tf-lounge/t61803.htmlhttp://www.t-shirtforums.com/tf-lounge/t61803.html

Thanks for joining in the fun! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: What's your Sign? Poll for second set of signs... (for Leo thru Sagittarius and Aquarius) Just for fun, who has the most members on the forum? :)

ScOrPiOs RuLe.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Re: What's your Sign? Poll for second set of signs... (for Leo thru Sagittarius and Aquarius) Just for fun, who has the most members on the forum? :)

"The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time."
-- Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President, Aquarian

·
Registered
1,223 Posts

So far the Aquarians seem to be ruling on this poll. As an Aquarius, I approve.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This seems to be a really slow side on the zodiac circle.... is there anyone else who would to join in the fun to find out how many of you there are hanging around the forum? :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Most Scorpios are murdered...
Unfortunately, I am one... :rolleyes:

I don't really, really believe in this stuff, but I can usually pick a Scorpio out of a crowd, they are usually the weirdest ones there. heheh

Randy

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beware the tail!!! No kidding!! lol.. I envy those signs that have something like that! :D

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
It is very true,, the positive side of Scorpio, is a kind creative, fun loving person,, the neg side for Scorpio, is Mess with my Family, someone I love, My Buisness, and that tail comes out,,
In every sign there is the neg and positive, side,, I ride the Positive side, untill one of the 3 above have happened and I slide right into the neg for a brief time,,.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Welsh and Irish - with red hair - how's that for a Scorpio.
I must admit for most of my life I had brown hair with red highlights.
When I started "enhancing" the red in my hair my life took a very interesting change.
And, I discovered that after 40 when you have red hair people become wary of you.
After 50 with red hair and you scare most people.
So, combine being a female Scorpio, born in the Year of the Tiger, over 50 with red hair and what do you get?
Someone creative who does just what she wants and doesn't give a rat's *** what people think of her.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Hmm I am Virgo lol I was always told I was Libra or atleast act like one

Hope this don't mean I am virgin eww... Persian Russian damn my race I got girl with wing person as sign

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Kelly,

What's YOUR sign? Mine is "T-shirts for sale!" At least it isn't "will work for food!"

This is a fun thread. Thanks, Kelly

Paintergirl

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is everyone finding this set of signs okay?

The other thread is on fire with votes.

I can't tell if those other signs just rule the forum, and there aren't that many folks in this set signs, or if this thread keeps getting lost?? :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts