T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I stumbled upon this site by accident. Hopefully this becomes my new web addiction. Outside of football season anyway.

I've been doing t-shirt graphics since 1988. I developed my own line...Lazydog Inactive Wear in 1994 and aside from selling at craft shows and special events haven't really done much to market it. I do have a web-site (lazydogusa.com) but I'm the only one that knows about it.

I'm excited about finding a website full of people with the same goals and interests as myself. I'm interested finding trade shows to attend, learning new ways to market my line, and sharing any knowledge I may have anytime I can.

Rod.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I'm excited about finding a website full of people with the same goals and interests as myself.
Hey Rodney, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums. With a name like that, you can't be half bad :)

It is nice to find yourself around like minded people :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rodney,

I think that's the first time I've ever typed that:) I'm glad to have found this site, I'm sure I'll be up late this evening reading post after post.

Thank you for the welcome and you're right about the not have bad part:) Hopefully the half that is bad isn't that bad either:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you guys,

It's nice to get positive comments. I appreciate that.

I appreciate the thumbs up also, every little bit helps:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts