T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this and am facinated by all of it, also... slightly overwhelmed. I'm doing most of the research on my own and feel like i'm completely winging it. This site has been extremely helpful but now I need to know... Can someone, anyone help me with all the various steps of designing and selling t-shirts? AND, if possible list them in order of what I should be doing?

Thank you
MaryAnn:confused:

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Also, there's a very good book written by an industry pro that's been around for over 20 years: How To Screen Print for Fun & Profit, by Scott & Pat Fresner. It may be available at your local library, or you can order from the www.usscreen.com site.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Also, there's a very good book written by an industry pro that's been around for over 20 years: How To Screen Print for Fun & Profit, by Scott & Pat Fresner. It may be available at your local library, or you can order from the U.S. Screen Print & Inkjet Technology | Your Main Screen Printing Resource site.
I think that book might be more geared towards someone who wants to learn how to do their own screen printing rather than someone who wants to design and sell their own t-shirt clothing line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts