T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hard competition, there are so many people out there that have good ideas and carry them out. I have looked at some prints on the forum and I really like a lot of the work. For example by frugalmcdougal, john doe, Dmonkey and Ooglie.

I and my brother have just started our web shop, this January. We screen all our tees by hand and number them, thought we only sell a pre set series of every print. We have a limit of 50 prints for the one’s currently on the shop.

There are also a couple of “real world” shops here in Sweden (where we are located) that sell our tees. The last one we made a deal with just last week, so we haven’t had time to deliver that order yet, cause of problems with our tee storage. Does anyone know of a good supplier in Sweden, preferable in Stockholm.
Anyways, feel free to check out our shop at http://www.dinghead.com
/Joakim

·
Registered
401 Posts
You have some great designs. I love the Bruce Lee one as I'm a huge fan! I think the "limited edition" way of selling is quite clever on the net, it causes people to buy quickly rather than later.

Is your shipping free? (I see it is, I may well order that tee soon then)

I can't help you with a Swedish supplier I'm afraid, but welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi DingheadINC, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Making your designs "limited editions" by numbering them is a great idea. I've thought about using that technique a few times.

What kind of supplier are you looking for? Blank t-shirts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Rodney!
I'm looking for blank T-shirts with good fit and quality. I need tees for both men and women. They should be rather slim and in one color.

/Joakim

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
DingheadINC said:
Hi Rodney!
I'm looking for blank T-shirts with good fit and quality. I need tees for both men and women. They should be rather slim and in one color.
I've ran across quite a few blank t-shirt wholesalers, but I can't remember any specifically in Sweden. I do remember one that was close to there, but I can't remember the name.

You may want to browse through the Blank T-Shirt listings in the T-Shirt Links Directory to see if you can find one in Sweden.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts