T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at upgrading my overpriced hobbyist Printa screenprinter for a serious commercial manual press. We are looking at Vastex, M&R, Hix or Antec Legend. We know we need a 6/6 and we need a bigger conveyor dryer. We also like the registration system Vastex has. Any suggestions on these brands for those of you that have used more than one would be very helpful. I know everyone is partial and bias to their brand, but when that is all you have used it's hard to make a fair rational opinion. Also, is it better to buy new and get the training and warranty or since we are already in the biz is buying used the best option? Thanks for your info. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have always been very happy with Antec manual equipment. I have the Legend 8/8 and love it. I learned on their older tracer models, which if you can find a later model of that used is a good buy as well.
I was initially attracted to Vastex prices but when I actually touched one I hated almost everything about it, same goes for Hix and Workhorse. I have never touched an m&r chameleon but I have heard good things.
If you want a machine that holds registration and moves quickly and smoothly Antec is your machine, it costs more but it is worth it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts