T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Outstanding Rodney! As I 'm also looking into other options to my screenprinting biz to give me more flexibility (love the idea to be able to print 1-2 shirts!).

Yet, I still need to learn more before jumping in so your experiences will be helpful. Going to go to ISS Long Beach to check it all out - maybe I'll see you there?

Jim

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great, I'll keep and eye out for you both. Lou should be easy to spot, him being a film star and all. I'll be the wide eyed newbie walking about!

Seriously, If you'd like to meet up, that'd be great. Send me a PM with time & place... maybe Imprintables Warehouse booth or what not. I'm either leaving Thur night or Friday morning. Can't decide whether to drive or fly down.

Jim

·
Registered
48 Posts
Super, let's plan to meet at the Imprintables booth at noon on Friday.

Thanks for your offer to hitch a ride. Can't decide whether to drive or fly - thinking I would drive down. Kind of depends on my work load at the time. Trying to convince a friend of mine to come too. I'll check with you later once I get my plan together.

Also any chance one could pick up one the demo models at the show for a good price? :) That would certainly make the long drive worth it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.