T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I am a Work-at-Home-Mom who hand-paints children's t-shirts. I have an ecommerce business. I am so glad to have found this forum! I'm off to do some research on blanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone!

I am a Work-at-Home-Mom who hand-paints children's t-shirts. I have an ecommerce business. I am so glad to have found this forum! I'm off to do some research on blanks!
Hi welcome! I'm trying to get started doing children's tshirts. It's great to meet you. What type of things have you put on the children's shirts?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi welcome! I'm trying to get started doing children's tshirts. It's great to meet you. What type of things have you put on the children's shirts?
Hi Pamela!

I hand-paint them with things like zoo animals, vehicles, birthday themes and the like. My business is pretty small but it suits me for now as I have 2 year old twins and I don't have time to do more LOL.

Are you planning on doing something more along the lines of silk screening or transfers?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Pamela!

I hand-paint them with things like zoo animals, vehicles, birthday themes and the like. My business is pretty small but it suits me for now as I have 2 year old twins and I don't have time to do more LOL.

Are you planning on doing something more along the lines of silk screening or transfers?
Wow you are an ambitious lady having twins and still doing something on the side. I'm a teacher so I'd like to do something with my art by putting it on tshirts and hopefully selling them to various places , including my school. Im not going to get into all the learning methods. I figured I dont have the space (living in apt.) nor the time so I thought I would look into DTG for putting them on tshirts. Still struggling to take the first steps. Do you have any specific style for your work? For my art, Ive used it for many years with my students and had a lot of positive feedback from parents and students. Who want me to make a coloring book which I also want to do but I happened upon the idea of a tshirt and I going to attempt that before a coloring book. :) I wonder if there are others here that are geared specifically to the children's market? I am going to be mainly marketing to children.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts