T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes some of out there did not know what they were doing when they bought their first heat press. I thought I was going to do just Tote bags. Then I was asked to do a special tee shirt.. Now I am doing both. But until i sell my small geo. Knight 12 which is 9 x 12 I am stuck using it. But I have done some work to make sure I do my tees right. I have devised a Tee Board to place my shirts on so I can easily press my shirt like I was using one of the big guys.
I had posted this info on another forum and was hit with countless emails for pictures of it in operation, so i placed it at the end of my web site. If you wish to view go to www.teerags.com/teeboard.htm
I hope it helps some of you as it is cheap to build. Oh, and I am taking donation so I can get a larger press unless I win the one Rodney is giving away.:)

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hi badalou,

I will be happy to let you borrow it when I win it. :D

It's a good post though. It shows again that people should really look into a 15x15 or a 16x20 when they are starting out, even if they think they might not need it. The same goes for the vinyl cutters. A 24" wide cutter is the place to start looking.

On the other hand, many people do seem to get by with smaller cutters and presses.

I have the 15x15 and even I could see where the 16x20 would be nice sometimes.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Sorry folks, had to move this out of the forum because of the self promotion and link drops. I know it's helpful to some, but it's still a link to your site.

Maybe you could add a link to the Tee Board in your signature so it shows up automatically after all your posts, badalou?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts