T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to know if buying a SM 24 from SignMax.us is worth it. http://www.signmax.us/AchatenLigne/Product/SearchAllProduct.aspx?Lang=Eng&Tags=Medium One of the reason I'm interested is it has a stand and comes with a few extras, but I really want to know how it functions. There is nothing in any of the posts I have read. If it's no good I will get the GCC Expert 24 LX. I want the cutter I buy to have Contour Cutting. I want to do Heat transfers light and dark as well as vinyls.

· Registered
1 Posts
I want to know if buying a SM 24 from SignMax.us is worth it. Signmax.us sign making resources for sign makers One of the reason I'm interested is it has a stand and comes with a few extras, but I really want to know how it functions. There is nothing in any of the posts I have read. If it's no good I will get the GCC Expert 24 LX. I want the cutter I buy to have Contour Cutting. I want to do Heat transfers light and dark as well as vinyls.
go with the gcc !!! i have a sm 24 buy at sign max... so if you want contour cutting to be e-z go with the Gcc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.