T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

Does anyone know of a way to slow down the indexing speed on an MHM E-type press?

When we print poly shirts - the sleeves swing up when the press index's and the sleeves hit the screen, resulting in the sleeves getting ink on them!

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

· Registered
1 Posts
I believe they are a lot of work to slow down. We have the same problem except when printing sweatshirts. The Strings fly up even when tucked under and sometimes even end up blowing screens out.

We just ordered a new MHM and had them install the optional index speed control. So that was my solution.

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe they are a lot of work to slow down. We have the same problem except when printing sweatshirts. The Strings fly up even when tucked under and sometimes even end up blowing screens out.

We just ordered a new MHM and had them install the optional index speed control. So that was my solution.
Yeah, the guys end up tying the strings on our hoodies to prevent that... It is a pain!

I might have to call the tech to see if he knows a workaround!

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.