T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gettin in the game. I'm fired up but still have a lot to learn. Good to be here amongst the knowledgeable:).

I've got a dope idea for an urban/streetwear line but not quite sure how to put it together yet:confused:. I plan to sketch a few patterns, put them out there and promote my *** off:D!

My cousin is a freelance graphic design artist and he's getting better every day. I don't have a website yet but plan to have the design, layout and proper hosting in place by early August.

I live in Michigan and feel like we've always been a highly profitable fashion marketplace (DETROIT BABY!!!);). However, after testing the hopefully successful waters, I plan to expand the line and go nationwide. If anyone on the board would like to chat about tees, other fashion or whatever...drop me a line.

I'm one of the humblest, coolest guys you'll ever meet but I must warn you....I'm anti-douche. This means positivity, constructive criticism even mentorship are all I receive. Negativity will not be tolerated:mad:. I'm too hungry and ambitious to mix it up with haters.

Talk to you guys soon! Peace.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just gettin in the game. I'm fired up but still have a lot to learn. Good to be here amongst the knowledgeable:).

I've got a dope idea for an urban/streetwear line but not quite sure how to put it together yet:confused:. I plan to sketch a few patterns, put them out there and promote my *** off:D!

My cousin is a freelance graphic design artist and he's getting better every day. I don't have a website yet but plan to have the design, layout and proper hosting in place by early August.

I live in Michigan and feel like we've always been a highly profitable fashion marketplace (DETROIT BABY!!!);). However, after testing the hopefully successful waters, I plan to expand the line and go nationwide. If anyone on the board would like to chat about tees, other fashion or whatever...drop me a line.

I'm one of the humblest, coolest guys you'll ever meet but I must warn you....I'm anti-douche. This means positivity, constructive criticism even mentorship are all I receive. Negativity will not be tolerated:mad:. I'm too hungry and ambitious to mix it up with haters.

Talk to you guys soon! Peace.
Just a tip: If you do go national the way big chains do it is they flood the east coast. What doesn't sell there they ship to the midwest then to the west coast or visa versa. That way you don't spread yourself too thin and you have a better chance of selling all of it. blah blah blah I am sure you get the concept.

Good Luck

·
Registered
110 Posts
Tell you what... You go sell and I'll print your *hit or talk to my partner she has 30 years sales and marketing.

By the by you are more than welcome. Rock On!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts