T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have some questions regarding skins for phones, iPads, Kindle, laptop and other such devices. Does anyone know where I can find templates for these? Can you recommend some template skins similar to those used on Gelaskin's site? We are looking for as many models as possible, so templates should not be restricted to Apple products.

Some help would be very much appreciated,

Adrian.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone,

I have some questions regarding skins for phones, iPads, Kindle, laptop and other such devices. Does anyone know where I can find templates for these? Can you recommend some template skins similar to those used on Gelaskin's site? We are looking for as many models as possible, so templates should not be restricted to Apple products.

Adrian.
Anyone, guys? Nobody knows?
We would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

· Registered
845 Posts
Hello everyone,

Adrian.
Hi, barkone! this will help you click here.here i see good looking templates for your purpose.

· Registered
7 Posts
i know this post is old but I found it via a google search. i have the same question. I am looking to learn how to make them. I have some very uncommon items (portable HDD, power supplies and so on) that i would like to be able to make my decals fit with in their size. how is the best way to go about this?

scan the item with my scanner and work out the measurements? something along those lines. What about items that are too large like motorcycle helmets and tanks? thanks for any advice you can give.

a.w.

· Registered
161 Posts
Hello everyone,

Adrian.
Why do you want to do this by yourself as there are lots of t-shirt designer softwares available in market which can save your time and make your business mire success.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.