T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, need a little help designing my site. Im using frontpage to design it.

What did I do wrong when designing my site? If you go here you can see the template im working on:

ftnclothing.com/testsite

it probably wont show up right on your computer unless you have a 17 inch widescreen monitor. Also how to I get it to keep everything in place like where I wouldnt need a scroll bar at the bottom. Im still kinda new to all this web design stuff.

Can someone help me fix this problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
767 Posts
it is showing lopsided on my computer and other res. screens are going to show it with scroll bar at the top and bottom

I BELIEVE that has to do with your outter background.. Did you set it as a background using CSS? Or how did you create that outter background? Also, did you use <div> or <table> tags to make the main part of your site fixed width and centered.. I usually use tables, but you CAN use <div> too..

I definitely, no matter which you used, is caused by your outter background image.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.