T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and had questions that I've been needing the answers to for quite sometime, my questions pertains to Shirt designing and the brand. I have been wonder where can I custom design a shirt and put my company logo inside the shirt. Many custom designer sites such as spread shirt, Zazzle, and Cafe express don't allow me to put my company logo in the inside of my shirt, I want those who purchase my shirt to know that my company made the design. I hope I'm clear if not I will elaborate and clarify with pictures of what I'm expressing.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
That's the problem with selling on someone elses site. Maybe sell on your own site or anyone elses that will allow it.

I have a heat press site that i can create carts for you, however I'd want to add a $1 or $2. I'm not as big as Cafe Express, etc., but if you could put your artwork/t-shirts on a few other sites too, you'd bring in enough money.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Most of the companies you are talking about are DTG and printing that close to the neck can be difficult, however can be done. I would think the cost would be too high for a brand to make any profit, they already charge a premium price and if your going to buy a bulk order, just go to a print shop where you can be involved in the quality of the print.

The concept sounds like a great idea, if they drop shipped at a rock bottom price you could have a future business idea. BTW, why does a label (size, country, wash inst, etc) have to be in the neck? Why not the inside back tail or elsewhere?

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Forgot to mention, we started a site years ago and had 35 plus artist. It was before Cafe Express and all those other companies.

Wouldn't mind starting it again.

We print labels inside with no problem. We also print transfers and allow our customers to heat press them themselves.

I know the Poster wants a site with Custom Designs, but if you can't reach an agreement with them you need to find other alternatives.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you are going completely custom, you won't find label printing on sites like you listed ... they produce the shirts ... they want to let people know they produced it.

My suggestion ... start up your own brand fully. Look into plastisol heat transfers and a good heat press.

more overhead for you ... but greater profits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.