T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone on t-shirt forums for helping to make the place such a gold mine of useful information. I certainly wouldn't be where I am now without it.

Anyway, here's my site which has just gone live:

Highrise Clothing

It feels very strange opening it up to the public after having worked for on it for so long.

I would really appreciate any feedback that you could give me that may help me to improve my site.

Thank you all in advance,

Chris :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Tombola, congratulations on launching the new website. I like the brand name, I like the logo. I live in a highrise apartment, and I'm thinking - why didn't I think of that name? LOL. The site is clean, easy to use, and you've got a good number of t-shirt designs to start off with. I'd dare say the website is almost perfect.

Just one thing - don't forget the ladies' tees. But I'm sure it's on your to-do list already.
All the best.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tombola, congratulations on launching the new website. I like the brand name, I like the logo. I live in a highrise apartment, and I'm thinking - why didn't I think of that name? LOL. The site is clean, easy to use, and you've got a good number of t-shirt designs to start off with. I'd dare say the website is almost perfect.

Just one thing - don't forget the ladies' tees. But I'm sure it's on your to-do list already.
All the best.
Indeed it is. Nothing against the ladies at all, just an issue of finance! Thanks for the kind words.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Nice layout!

My only suggestion would be to make the "final checkout" link on the shopping cart page a bit bigger so it stands out more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again for all the comments people. :)

Nice layout!

My only suggestion would be to make the "final checkout" link on the shopping cart page a bit bigger so it stands out more.

This had occured to me. The Paypal button and credit card button also link to the final checkout page, but maybe this isn't very clear... thanks for the advice.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Thanks again for all the comments people. :)

This had occured to me. The Paypal button and credit card button also link to the final checkout page, but maybe this isn't very clear... thanks for the advice.
When I saw the PayPal button, I thought it would direct me directly to PayPal's website (that's what they do on other sites), so I wouldn't have clicked that.

To me, the credit card icons didn't look like a "clickable button", they just looked like an indicator to show what types of payments you accept.

So it was easy to glance over those areas and not realize that you could take an action by clicking them. Web surfers like to know exactly what will happen when they click a link and sometimes they have to be told/shown exactly what to click next.

Just giving you some background reasoning about my comment. Hopefully it helps some :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Very nice site. One issue was tees for ladies, but I see someone also mentioned that.

The only other issue I found was in the cart. When I clicked the "Continue Shopping" link it just took me back to the cart, it didn't direct me back to the product listings. You might want to look at that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The only other issue I found was in the cart. When I clicked the "Continue Shopping" link it just took me back to the cart, it didn't direct me back to the product listings. You might want to look at that.
ooh... thanks for pointing that out, I'll look into it.

No matter how many times you go over a site you can never quite notice everything can you? :eek:

:)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Off thread a bit but can you say how do you find them quality wise compared to retail brands?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very good, hence the reason we're using them! They're incredibly soft and are cut very nicely, not too baggy but not too fitted either. The detailing such as the seams etc is very good as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts