T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all:

Hope you doing fine!
Just found this topic in the forums... So, I'd like to give a try!

(AND I REALLY HOPE NO ONE WILL KICK ME OUT OF THE FORUMS)

We recently left our jobs and decided to go independent. Our goal is to help out making the DTG business easier and more accessible. We give trainings but basically help out everywhere our expertise is useful, like testing or research and development or optimizing outputs and designs (for marketing purposes?). Thanks to our website and other channels, we are also providing services as content producers (for us and for others).

So, if you like, visit www.dtgmerch.com and let me know how can we improve it.

Thanks and all the best to you, always!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why on earth would anyone kick you out of the forum?:rolleyes:
Dear Joe,

I am really on your radar, no? Did I step on your foot by accident?

You see, this is another example of how confusing the rules in this webpage can be. And that's why I feel you are hunting me with no clear reason to do so.

1 - This announcement is everywhere:

"Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs (links to your website), Advertisements, or offer your services in the forum threads. It is against our Forum Guidelines."

2 - And then, T-Shirt Forums has a thread named: Site Review.

3 - And then, I had all my previous posts removed by you because I've mentioned mainly that "I am in the DTG Business" and I like to help out.

So, where do we stand?

The T-shirt Forums idea is GREAT and it really helps, no doubt about that and I'm happy to be (still) part of it because I really like to work with the textile world.

And by the way Joe, MHM stands for one of the main screen print manufacturers in the world. Founded by Herbert Mayrhofer, who sadly passed away last June. He lived in Kufstein, very near to where I am situated.

Have a nice life Joe. And leave me alone.

All the best to you, anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.