T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all:

Hope you doing fine!
Just found this topic in the forums... So, I'd like to give a try!

(AND I REALLY HOPE NO ONE WILL KICK ME OUT OF THE FORUMS)

We recently left our jobs and decided to go independent. Our goal is to help out making the DTG business easier and more accessible. We give trainings but basically help out everywhere our expertise is useful, like testing or research and development or optimizing outputs and designs (for marketing purposes?). Thanks to our website and other channels, we are also providing services as content producers (for us and for others).

So, if you like, visit www.dtgmerch.com and let me know how can we improve it.

Thanks and all the best to you, always!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why on earth would anyone kick you out of the forum?:rolleyes:
Dear Joe,

I am really on your radar, no? Did I step on your foot by accident?

You see, this is another example of how confusing the rules in this webpage can be. And that's why I feel you are hunting me with no clear reason to do so.

1 - This announcement is everywhere:

"Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs (links to your website), Advertisements, or offer your services in the forum threads. It is against our Forum Guidelines."

2 - And then, T-Shirt Forums has a thread named: Site Review.

3 - And then, I had all my previous posts removed by you because I've mentioned mainly that "I am in the DTG Business" and I like to help out.

So, where do we stand?

The T-shirt Forums idea is GREAT and it really helps, no doubt about that and I'm happy to be (still) part of it because I really like to work with the textile world.

And by the way Joe, MHM stands for one of the main screen print manufacturers in the world. Founded by Herbert Mayrhofer, who sadly passed away last June. He lived in Kufstein, very near to where I am situated.

Have a nice life Joe. And leave me alone.

All the best to you, anyway.

·
Administrator
18,865 Posts
Dear Joe,

I am really on your radar, no? Did I step on your foot by accident?

You see, this is another example of how confusing the rules in this webpage can be. And that's why I feel you are hunting me with no clear reason to do so.

1 - This announcement is everywhere:

"Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs (links to your website), Advertisements, or offer your services in the forum threads. It is against our Forum Guidelines."

2 - And then, T-Shirt Forums has a thread named: Site Review.

3 - And then, I had all my previous posts removed by you because I've mentioned mainly that "I am in the DTG Business" and I like to help out.

So, where do we stand?

The T-shirt Forums idea is GREAT and it really helps, no doubt about that and I'm happy to be (still) part of it because I really like to work with the textile world.

And by the way Joe, MHM stands for one of the main screen print manufacturers in the world. Founded by Herbert Mayrhofer, who sadly passed away last June. He lived in Kufstein, very near to where I am situated.

Have a nice life Joe. And leave me alone.

All the best to you, anyway.

OK, let me try to dispel some of your conspiracy theories.

1. Everyone is on my radar. It's why they pay me the big bucks.

2. I hunt everyone. It's also why they pay me the big bucks.

3. If you had read the link to the rules I post every time you've gotten an infraction you would have seen this:

There are a few specific ways you *can* promote your t-shirt business on T-Shirt Forums.

1) Upload a t-shirt image to the T-Shirt Gallery and include a link to the page where the customer can buy the t-shirt. This t-shirt gallery is indexed in the search engines and will give you free extra exposure for your t-shirt designs.

2) Put a link in your signature to your t-shirt business, making sure to follow the signature guidelines. This doesn't mean that you can just respond to posts by saying "visit the site in my signature". It is there for people to naturally follow when they are interested in your t-shirts or services.

3) Last, but definitely not least. Become a valuable member of the t-shirt community by contributing helpful (non promotional) posts and answers in the forums. Share your knowledge of the t-shirt industry or just ask questions that help get others involved in the discussion. As you become more helpful in the community, people are more likely to follow your signature links and patronize your business to help support other members.

4) Also: If you have a product or service that you feel would be a good fit for our members, you may want to consider paid advertising/sponsorship of the forums. You can get more information by contacting us here.

5) We have 2 areas of the site where we allow members to specifically request a service (like garment printing, designing, etc).

a) Our classifieds area allows members (who have 15 posts) to not only sell off their old equipment and supplies they are no longer using, it also allows them to request specific services like screen printing, web design, t-shirt design, etc. If you someone posts an ad in the classifieds that is about a product or service that you can provide, you are welcome to click on that member's username and contact them via Private Message to offer your services. Like the classifieds in your local newspaper, the ads posts are "one way". You cannot post a reply in the classified thread, you can only send the member a private message or contact them via email or phone if it is provided in the post.

b) Our T-Shirt Printing Referrals and Recommendations forum was created to allow members (who have at least one post) to request specific services like web design, t-shirt design, embroidery, contract printing, etc. The format of this particular forum allows other members to reply directly in the thread with recommendations of printers or designers that they have used. This allows for both unbiased referrals (people you've worked with) and direct offers from members who have businesses that provide the services requested to be posted right in the thread.

Please take time to read the rules and guidelines for each of those sections before posting.

You can post a link to your site within a post in 2 areas of the forum. Once in the Member Introductions forum as you introduce yourself to the community and once in the site review forum as you solicit honest feedback about your site or designs. Keep in mind that both of these forums are NOT indexed by the search engines, so posting links there will not help get your site noticed by the search engines since these two forums won't be spidered (you must be logged in to view both forums).

Any advertising/link building/self promotional/service offers/service requests/spam URL drops outside of these areas will be removed without notice. Frequent offenders or people who try to post under a different identity to promote their t-shirt shop will have their membership removed.

Full rules here: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t1173.html

And this is what MHM really stands for:
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/announcements-site-updates/t169306.html

So, to recap:
1. Do not flood the Members Introduction forum (or any other sub-forum for that matter) with posts promoting your commercial website. You will get banned.

2. Don't feel bad if you feel you're being watched. Your are. But so is everyone else.

3. I don't work for Herbert Mayrhofer, but I wish I did.

And leave me alone
I hope and pray our paths never cross again in the Infractions forum. But hopefully we'll bump into each other a lot in all the other forums. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.