T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone! I've seen a lot of good info and advice from this forum. I'd like to capitalize on it a bit more.

I recently went live with a new T shirt design and website... oldoxaz.com. I could use some expert opinions and feedback on the site.

Just a little background. The older generation man is often referred to as an OLD OX...sometimes in the negative. I thought why should others get to define us? there are more positive ways to describe us than there are negative. I for one am proud to be an OLD OX.

thanks in advance
great dane (aka 1oldox)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would recommend having the slider images be the same size/dimensions. The first image is too "short" compared to the other ones in the image carousel. Since it's just an image of your logo with a slogan, why not remove that image and add the slogan beneath your main logo?

Just a thought.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've made some tweaks to this area. I'm trying to get some advice on how to create carousel of photo's that would be in a PHOTO link on the main menu. I'm trying not to have a bunch of photos' pasted into a page. I'm hoping to add more customer photos.

Any advice on this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.