T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
235 Posts
I like the content. The layout is a bit clunky.

Top of the page.. your logo needs to be bigger.
The Headers for each page really are not needed. At least not that big. Seems like something is almost missing. Too much empty space.

Form needed at the bottom of the Gallery page?

Services offered page.. Maybe move the picture to the top along with samples of the other services you offer.

Have the social media icons at the top of each page.

Let's start there. :)

Good luck!

· Registered
12 Posts
Your Page Title Shows 3 Times. For example, on the homepage, you have Home once in the top menu (as you should), but then it shows right underneath the logo twice.

Your logo (top left) is a bit small. I see that you added it again right underneath but there really is no need for it IMO. If you should keep it, maybe upload a high quality one? The logo is very blurry.

I would also change out the layout of the 3 images that you have. Maybe have them all in the same row?

· Registered
1,694 Posts
Just had a really quick look and, for a graphics-oriented site, I find your images pixellated and of poor quality. You should sharpen them up a bit to reflect the quality of your work and give potential customers more confidence in your abilities.

Just saying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.