T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon TShirtforums.

Could you please take a look at my site redesign and tell me what you think? I have incorporated a blog into the design now so I can post updates and events/stock updates for the store I have carrying my stuff.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

FORTApparel — The Blog

·
Registered
8 Posts
I really like the site design. Everything is straight to the point and there's no nonsense. If you don't mind me asking, how did you photograph your shirts that appear in your online shop? Were they pictured on white paper, or on a neutral background and then trimmed and pasted on a white background?

But yeah, nice site and keep up the good work. Shirt designs look fresh too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the site design. Everything is straight to the point and there's no nonsense. If you don't mind me asking, how did you photograph your shirts that appear in your online shop? Were they pictured on white paper, or on a neutral background and then trimmed and pasted on a white background?

But yeah, nice site and keep up the good work. Shirt designs look fresh too.
Hey Smolik, thanks for the feedback! The views right now are mockups done in photoshop. When I have the budget, I intend to take proper photographs of models in the shirts, as I believe the current images are hurting my sales. In the last 2 weeks, the store carrying my shirts has sold over 40 shirts, while I've only been able to sell 15 online. Customers that have seen both tell me that the website images don't do the shirt and print quality justice, so it's a priority of mine to get that updated ASAP.

Thanks again and let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts