T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Frames are generally a bad idea. They screw with bookmarks, annoy users, and many search engines (including google) don't navigate frames. If you want to have it set up so you only have to edit one page to affect many (like you can with frames) try using shtml. It's really easy to set up and use. PHP also works, but that'd take a little more knowledge most likely.

You should probably also list the price of items next to the shirt. Forcing someone to add an item to thier cart to even see the price is not a good way to earn customers =)

You probably also want an FAQ to cover things like shipping times & service, shirt brand, etc.

Basically: Nice shirts, but the site could use some work.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
The site looks nice (I'm not sure if you changed it since your original post), but it seems to showcase the t-shirts well.

You might want to add some information about you, your company, your history, so people get an idea of who they are shopping with.

You also need to add some sort of sales/description/marketing copy to each of your t-shirts. Right now, when I click on a t-shirt design, I have no idea what it's about, why I should buy it, what type of printing is used, what type of t-shirt is used, etc.

You'll have a better chance at selling t-shirts if you describe the t-shirt, describe what makes the t-shirt special and why a person should want to have it. Put as much information as possible, since that is your only chance to "talk" to the customer about your products.

Your product images look very similar to the product shots that are auto-generated by CafePress. If this is the case, and you're not using CafePress, you may want to come up with your own unique product images.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for all the feedback.
I am making updates as I go. Currently I do use cafepress for printing but my intent is to have a separate line here I produce myself.
As soon as my photo emulsion scoop arrives I can get started.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts