T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey james,
i think the site looks cool, you have some cool designs, i didnt even realise it was a spreadshirt store until i had been looking for a while. The only thing i think is not so good is having the ad banner at the top, makes the page look a little bit messy. But other than that i think its one of the better looking t-shirt sites i have seen.

Did you have to get permission from some of the celebrities and stuff for those designs?

I think if you can promote your site and get enough traffic you'll definetly sell pretty good.

Andrew

·
Registered
22 Posts
just some things i noticed but forgot to post. Once you leave the homepage you dont have a link telling me how to get back home, i just had to click on the banner, which is a little confusing. Also you should ad a bit telling us what shipping costs are, how you shiop, where you ship...all that sort of thing. And a place where any questions a potential buyer might have can be answered, like a FAQ, or customer service link.

Other wise, like i said before, its a nice site.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback! Right now, the entire header is a link back to the homepage, but I was concerned that it might be confusing. Thanks for the suggestions about the FAQ and shipping info! Overlooked some important stuff there.

Tee Junction looks sweet. Dig the colors.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nice site.

I agree about the banner at the top, can you move it to the bottom? The user should see your information first rather than an ad.

The only other thing I can think of is the number of designs on the home page. For those poor souls still on dial-up it could take a bit depending on their connection.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The banner is a spreadshirt coupon and won't be up for long, but it is good to know stuff like that is such an eyesore. Moving it to the bottom of the page sounds like a good solution.

Page loading is definitely a concern too. We may need to break up the designs to two pages.

Our prices are based on spreadshirt's base cost + our commision, so some of the two and three color designs have a higher base cost, so they are a bit more.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts