T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Clean and simple, I like it. Of course I'm not a web designer. Who designed it? I WOULD however have someone proof read the site, caught a couple of grammar things. One is in the Radio T description. Those little things matter. Good luck with your site and shirts!

· Registered
26 Posts
Great start. Simple. Crisp. Good logo (similar to Hurley but i don't think too close.) Two quick tips.

First, having a site that is simple but stylish means that changing content as frequently as possible is preferred. This could be done in a couple ways including; adding a blog feed to your home page, adding a facebook feed to home page, or adding designs (best option) so that visitors come back to see what's new.

Second, the "About" tab content was very well written and I liked it overall, but i would definitely change the last sentence. You describe the companies philosophy well and you should end on a positive note about how great you are. Ending with, "...the rest of the world has a xerox copy mindstate," is kind of a downer and not very inspirational. It should be a call to action or a company tag line. Just my opinion.

Good luck!

· Registered
1,550 Posts
My straight word after checking out your side: It is too simple for me to dare to order a shirt from the site like yours. I see many good design t-shirt stores from bigcartel, have you checked out and find some good places that you may missed when designing your own online store? I love your shirt designs.

-bill

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Hi Will,

No problem, i gave my points based on a first-time comer to your store and don't know you either, but love your designs, why i need buy from your site? Your store is clear, simple, funtional. But i don't see an "embellishment" or "make-up" in your site, just white ground with white texts. I'd like to say a example: a sweet apple grow in a dull tree, people won't notice it or lose interest. That's the place i think need to improve, just my 2 cents for your reference. BTW, i love a brand www"treeshirt".me, i think they have a better embellishment to their store than yours.

-bill

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Hi Will,

No problem, i gave my points based on a first-time comer to your store and don't know you either, but love your designs, why i need buy from your site? Your store is clear, simple, funtional. But i don't see an "embellishment" or "make-up" in your site, just white ground with white texts. I'd like to say a example: a sweet apple grow in a dull tree, people won't notice it or lose interest. That's the place i think need to improve, just my 2 cents for your reference. BTW, i love a brand www"treeshirt".me, i think they have a better embellishment to their store than yours.

-bill

· Registered
845 Posts
Hey friends! Please give me some feedback on my site. I started in November 2011 and I know I have more to do. Please give your honest feedback.

Thanks

www.illform.com
Hi, this is really simple ! To be honest this is a funky business everything depend on colors, designs! You must have to fill colors and make your site eye catching.

· Registered
21 Posts
Hey friends! Please give me some feedback on my site. I started in November 2011 and I know I have more to do. Please give your honest feedback.

Thanks

www.illform.com
Yo smerz are you using heat transfers or screen printing? I like the site simple and straight to the point. The designs are cool and simple.Good luck.

I am also thinking about starting a t-shirt business but I know it's going to take money to make money. If you don't mind me asking what was your budget?

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yo smerz are you using heat transfers or screen printing? I like the site simple and straight to the point. The designs are cool and simple.Good luck.

I am also thinking about starting a t-shirt business but I know it's going to take money to make money. If you don't mind me asking what was your budget?

I'm screen printing. I got my shirts printed for just about $800. I designed the site myself and had some help on coding it. I took the pictures, so I save some dough on that. The main cost was getting inventory.

I am going to add some content to the site and focus on marketing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.