T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
It doesn't seem to be working? No product images?

Also, consider putting your products on your main index page. It's hard to tell you're selling products from your main page.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the images are there, I have the store in a subfolder atm. Il move the pictures when its all ready to go. For the main page, I have the products disabled for exactly the reason above. Im still in the building phase and once the website itself is all good, then I will be adding products.

Disregarding that, how about visually? Does it look ok? Really appreciate the feedback.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
If you are going to stay with this website I would move the information box down below the category box. If you will be selling items that should be seen first not information. Also where you have log yourself in, maybe change that to just login or reduce the font to keep it all on the same line.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It is too hard to find any product to buy. Pictures are dead. The home page is where you sell yourself... all text and menus links? no good. Maybe a flash rotator with product images. How about a photo gallery? Try harder to get people excited to look at your stuff by telling them who you are, why your stuff is funny, etc... You have to sell the IDEA of what you are doing before you can get people to buy your products.

Default Zen template says "not creative" and "we are new to all this".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Id agree, the initial impression of the website determines whether or not someone will give you a whirl.
Kind of bland website. Sorry, I feel horrible when I say something negative.

·
Registered
37 Posts
"Welcome to Kreative Clothing. Kreative Clothing offers personalized apparel at affordable prices. We pride ourselves in being the best in our field. We provide custom designed apparel to anyone who wants it. Contrary to popular belief, the process is not long at all. All you have to do is place your order and you can recieve it within a few days. We have fast service without holding back on the quality."

I am not sure if you are just looking for a general opinion of the build of the site, or a critical opinion. But just the above mission statement would tell me to stay far away. Spelling and grammatical errors abound. Just my 2 cents.

Maybe try something like this:

Thanks for visiting our site! We pride ourselves in offering unique designs at very affordable pricing. From standard stock art to custom design Kreative Clothing has the solutions for all your needs. Our design, production and shipping team will get you what you need when you need it. We do what it takes to provide you with optimum service without the high price tag. If we can't do it, it can't be done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts