T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I personally like the sayings and the graphics on your site, but it does lack a certain 'pop' that makes people want to buy the shirt. You really need to get some models or friends wearing your gear. For example, for your 'Retired' shirt have an older relative or friend wear that shirt. Spice up the website a bit and I think you'll at least give people a reason to keep browsing through your site. Also, do you have a site stastics analysis where it shows you what pages people are looking at, i.e. do you see that your customers or browsers are spending only a few seconds on a page as opposed to a few minutes on another? If you do, come up with marketing strategies to get them to click on the next page. The longer they stay on the site the better you have a chance of making a sale.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
If you're looking for SEO make sure you include a blog on your site. You should spend a minimum of 1 hour per day towards marketing and blogging. In order for the blog to be efficacious, make sure you headers and footers key words match those in the text, especially for Yahoo and MSN Search Engines (although they are more for paid . With Google it will pick up your site once you start getting continuous content. Each day you need to update your site so that it gets continuous 'pulls' from the various search bots etc. that are out there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.