T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
OK, I looked over your entire site and read every single shirt. What can I say? Instead of putting them on shirts have you ever thought of turning your designs into cartoons and selling them to Playboy, Penthouse, or Hustler? Or have you ever put a small ad in any of those magazines? You should try it.

Or maybe you could try marketing your tees to adult bookstores or Spencer Gifts. You need to find your target audience of dirty old men or "old school" as you put it. I know one, so I'm going to send him your web address. I will almost bet he'll buy at least one of them.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Ray, I hate to burst your bubble here, but your creations are cartoons that you've put on shirts rather than magazine paper. Maybe you're just using the wrong medium. I do think they would sell to magazines that appreciate the style of humor that is depicted in them. They were funny to look at and read, but I'm just not sure if there's much of a market for wearers of them. Of course I've been known to be wrong on more than one occasion. Hey did anyone named Tony B buy anything yet? I did send him your webs address.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Ray, give him time, he's usually broke, but he does like that stuff. Actually it may be a little bland for him, he's kind of a perv if you know what I mean. I feel bad for his wife. I don't think I could tolerate him for more than 8 hours at a time. We used to work together at the hospital. It takes him a while to get to all of his emails, but be expecting to hear from him. Your shirts are right up his alley.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.