T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!
My site has been online about 18 months, and I'm embarassed to say I've sold 6 shirts.
People use my designs on their blogs, but not
many buy. I know my designs are different and a little old-school but I refuse to believe
I'm not funny.So,site, designs,or both, what's
the problem? Thanks in advance.
Ray

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your observations Cam. I tried adwords, but I'm a one-man operation, and for what I wanted, they wanted $25 a day. I couldn't do that, so I'm looking into other means of advertising.
I do like the role model idea and plan to try that and some of the free things on the web. Thanks
again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm presently looking into how to start a blog, but I'm a little technically challenged, so it takes me longer than others who are more advanced.I just had some upgrading done and plan more in the near future.Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for your opinion, Loretta. You might be right about my targets, I will definately check it out.
And yes, I've often thought that some of my designs should be cartoons, but I'm not selling cartoons, then again I'm not selling many shirts either.I will definately look into this situation.Thanks
again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.