T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,116 Posts

· Registered
4,494 Posts
Has anyone used this new siser easysubli-HTV I've had a delivery of me 1st 10pcs of the stuff from Amazon it's silly money so I hope it's worth every penny of every pound
It depends on what you are using it for.
Great for some things (e.g small logos), but horrible for large full front designs on t-shirts.
My opinion at least.

· Registered
4,496 Posts
It depends on what you are using it for.
Great for some things (e.g small logos), but horrible for large full front designs on t-shirts.
My opinion at least.
Agreed. I experimented with it for large, solid designs, and found it uncomfortable to wear. It is thick and heavy and makes for a stiff, sweaty rectangle on your chest or back. Perhaps would be more acceptable on a garment that was thick and heavy itself, like a mid, or heavier, weight sweatshirt/hoodie. For smaller art, or larger art with lots of empty space cut out, it has potential.

Probably best to do the two-step process. Print the art to a regular piece of sublimation transfer paper, then press that to the EasySubli. Running ES through your printer can be frustrating and messy ... YMMV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.