T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... I am new to the forum and am in depserate need to find a wholesaler in Australia that provides blank singlets, preferrably not with the racerback. I want to start my own fashion line, but am having difficulties starting it with no provider...!!! I have found a few but most are a bit pricey... Your help would be lifesaving...

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey keeks - you could try Bluewhale or LWReid - they both seem to have the non-racerback - check for sleeve size though - another co.s sleeveholes cut your arm circulation off - not very comfy

good luck - Teri:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Teri. They were great websites, the only problem is I need to neckline to be a bit lower, just so I have a fashionable look to them. This is alot tougher then I thought.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey dude, if you're looking for a fashion friendly/trendy singlet check out AS Colour! Theyre in Sydney and have some good quality/cut singlets

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, I ended up going with AS Colour. They end up being $9.50 each including GST and postage to Sydney which is a little more than I was hoping. But if they are what I want and are good quality then I am a happy singlet designer :eek: I hope that my idea actually works and this is all worth it (fingers and toes crossed)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have searched high and low for others, and they are out there but I found a problem with each one. Either the back wasnt the traditional boy beater, or the neckline was sitting too high. I am actually considering purchasing from overseas if shipping is relatively cheap. In the long run I think it may work out cheaper. Us aussies arent spoilt for choice like the Americans are, its a shame really.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have searched high and low for others, and they are out there but I found a problem with each one. Either the back wasnt the traditional boy beater, or the neckline was sitting too high. I am actually considering purchasing from overseas if shipping is relatively cheap. In the long run I think it may work out cheaper. Us aussies arent spoilt for choice like the Americans are, its a shame really.
Yeah, I agree. The AS Colour ones are a good start though. Maybe even try getting a few manufactured yourself and importing them? If you want someone to team up with to manufacture them give me a shout, I'm going to start trying some offshore manufacturing soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts