T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
The original ad I posted, had a typo in the price...which I carried forward when I reduced the price! Yea...that was pretty stupid.

12,500 OR Take Over Payments on Lease w/Buy Out Option (43 payments of 350.27 plus buy-out of $1,426.07).

SWF 1501C-LCD One head, 15 needle, with stand.

USB Ports, Floppy Drive, 9 pin Serial.

Includes hoops, and small EMS HoopTech clamping system. Quick change cap kit also included.

Sierra Embroidery Office Design Maxx digitizing software (and dongle, of course). Will also include Digitape Designs Stock Embroidery Collection CD with more than 12,000 designs.

I am also including supplies I have to go with the machine including needles, thread, bobbins, backings, and toppings. SWF Machine Training DVD, and SWF Machine Repair and Maintenance DVD included.

The machine is located in Dublin, CA.

Call 925-895-3045 or e-mail

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The original ad I posted, had a typo in the price...which I carried forward when I reduced the price! Yea...that was pretty stupid.

12,500 OR Take Over Payments on Lease w/Buy Out Option (43 payments of 350.27 plus buy-out of $1,426.07).

SWF 1501C-LCD One head, 15 needle, with stand.

USB Ports, Floppy Drive, 9 pin Serial.

Includes hoops, and small EMS HoopTech clamping system. Quick change cap kit also included.

Sierra Embroidery Office Design Maxx digitizing software (and dongle, of course). Will also include Digitape Designs Stock Embroidery Collection CD with more than 12,000 designs.

I am also including supplies I have to go with the machine including needles, thread, bobbins, backings, and toppings. SWF Machine Training DVD, and SWF Machine Repair and Maintenance DVD included.

The machine is located in Dublin, CA.

Call 925-895-3045 or e-mail

SOLD - This can be removed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts