T-Shirt Forums banner

Simple vector design software free?

4K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  dcbevins 
Yeah vector software has more buttons, functions and controls than a commercial jetliner. It all takes some time to absorb. There is no push button easy. The learning curve is what it is.

In the free category for vector software, Inkscape wins by ten miles, Gravit gets honorable mention and Libre Draw was at least in the race.

All vector software is similar in that it uses nodes, paths, bezier pens though sometimes the nomenclature varies.

I tried to download the inkscape (xquarts) but wont play on my mac (el capitan os)..i have problems on xquarts itself...its says what is xquarts when i double click on application.
If you know what IRC is, you can go to irc://irc.freenode.org/#inkscape and ask there. They have experience with macs and probably can get Inkscape up and running for you.

https://inkscape.org/en/community/discussion/ if you don't have your own client.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.