T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I just want to greet everyone a Happy Morning/Evening! :)

Hi! I'm Andie, 21 years old from Pulilan Bulacan. I was inspired from different clothing line with cutie doodle designs and planning to take this line as my first business but still i need some advices and help me answer all my queries. I know this is the right forum and you guys can. :)

My Questions:

A.) Size of Wooden Frames for large format designs:
What's the size of NickAutomatic/Turbohectic Prints? sakop nya yung whole tee except the colar and sleeves.

B.) Affordable/Cheap Printer for Large Format Designs? (possible to convert to continious Ink) budget price range: 1k-5k

C.) I have a line table but when i saw some videos from youtube, parang mas madali yung style nila magprint.

Plyboard w/ Table Adhesive na nakadikit lang dun yung tee and an Angle Bar on top of it to be the stopper of the frame. Curious din po ako parang front lang ng tee yun at hindi pa naka sew or tanktop pero sobrang nipis lang. Confused.

sample: http://i.imgur.com/QKRWWnP.jpg

Hoping for your imformative answers. Thanks guys! :)

· Registered
233 Posts
Hi,

Don't buy wooden screens, they warp. Instead go for aliminium, they are lightweight and not terribly expensive.

"Affordable and cheap". This really depends upon the complexity of your designs, close registration and the amount of colours in your design. Are you looking for a manual or an automatic.Are you planning on printing in waterbase ink & air drying, or using plastisol, in which case you'll need a dryer.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi,

Don't buy wooden screens, they warp. Instead go for aliminium, they are lightweight and not terribly expensive.

"Affordable and cheap". This really depends upon the complexity of your designs, close registration and the amount of colours in your design. Are you looking for a manual or an automatic.Are you planning on printing in waterbase ink & air drying, or using plastisol, in which case you'll need a dryer.
Wooden Frames: Screen Stretcher + Guntacker
Aluminum Frames: Screen Stretcher + no idea
Aluminim Self Tensioning Frame: How much?

sa wooden frame kapag may irereserve akong design na gagamitin ko pa sa ibang araw pwede ko syang itabi muna unlike po sa aluminum frame parang nakakapanghinayang itabi dahil mahal na nga yung frame hindi pa masusulit yung gamit. tama po ba? o same lang ang gastos?

Manual Silk Screen Printing po using Exposure Box, Tulco Paints hindi po Direct to Garment. I just need the large format printer kasi for copyright purpose, di po kasi tayo tiwala agad kapag nagpaprint tayo sa labas lalo na sa hindi natin kakilalang shop and ofcourse para mas mabilis..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.