T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, new to both the forum and the business. I've kinda been lurking for a while and read up on a lot. Lots of good information here, I've learned a lot.
Anyway, I'm going to start up a business and am going to purchase a silk screening machine. I've narrowed it down to either one of these machines:

silkscreeningsupplies.com/site/799934/product/1008

silkscreeningsupplies.com/site/799934/product/1008P

and was wondering if any of you here have actually bought either of these and have any experience with them.
Which one would be better for me to buy, the pros and cons, whether theres better machines around the same price, all that good stuff.
Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have bought the semi pro kit and it is good if you are just learning how to screen print, but i grew out of it real quick. I ended up spending about 1500 more for upgrades like a better exposure unit, conveyor dryer, more printing plattens, screens and other supplies. If I could take it all back I would atleast upgrade to the 4 color 2 station press. and a uv exposure unit. If you are doing it just to make a shirt here and there than there is no need for all the upgrades and the basic kit is fine. but If you are trying to make a profit, save up for the better kits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts