T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any companies out there that will make and ship the stencil itself if I send in the art work? I have a project where the print needs to go on different places on each shirt so i cant just order a bunch of premade shirts.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you'll have to forgive me as I'm fairly new to the whole thing. I'm looking for a company to make a silk screen from my artwork and put it in a standard silkscreen frame and send me that so that I can make my own batch of shirts. Is a plastisol transfer the same thing as a silk screen or a version of it?

· Registered
3,145 Posts
Burn a screen and ship it? Heck I'd do that. (No this isn't self promotion...Just sayin' that many of us would buy a screen, burn it, and ship it to a customer for a reasonable fee...)

· Registered
8,374 Posts
I have done this many times for other forum members. Most will have a screen drop shipped here as I don't have any static screens. Would need to know the ink your using.

· Registered
1,036 Posts
Is the art going to be all the same size in all these different places? You may be able to have one size on one end of a screen and a smaller size on the other depending on your art and press etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.