T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Morning NeoFamily:):D:):D
New week is starting. Today looks like sign of winter is ending.:D. Whew what a winter this year! Snow after snow in east.
Having Signature on the bottom of your post is very important while major NeoFamily does not use this privilege.
1. Tell where you located in detail. Not saying USA, EU lol. Region Customers can reach you.
2. Write your specials there. See mine and many others.
3. Hide is belong to chicken. Did you see Tiger/Lion hiding? Tell all who you are. Where you are. What Printer you use. Such as "One Free sample""First job 25% discount" etc. waiting to see your creation.:D
4. No website? Least your cell or work phone number. Never afraid phone calls(which many are, sad) this equals Money.
5. If you said "I don't have money to advertise but also I want to hide behind the screen" please rethink.
6. Be proud yourself instead of saying "I am a lurker"(whisper). Be a man is not hard. Woman too.:)
I am sure there are more reasons why we should use Signature advantage but I got to go to pick someone up at Airport. Canada.
Your reply wanted.:)
Cheers! Inks are on me always.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jeff,
Thank you gave me Thanks note. Is this mean you are agreeing my points?
Will we see on signature "Art Designer""Fast delivery at no extra charge""Money back Guarantee" "Satisfaction guarantee""Wholesale welcome" etc? LOL.
Boston, repeatedly.
NeoFamily, why do I keep saying basics? Because lots of us ain't doing basics. Post more as you can will have more chance to obtain customers. Put your Prints Up here. Put your arts here. Get your customers references. Let's start from basics.
Cheers! Inks are on me always.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.