T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I mean side seamed. Every shirt I've seen has been tubular. If you know of a brand that is side seamed please let me know.


Also I'm looking for a t-shirt that has a straight body. I believe they are called fitted t-shirts but not sure. I don't like the ones that get wider as they go down. Not sure what that style is called. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.