T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've just opened a spreadshirt site. Its two days old and currently full to experiments using their own designs, I had hoped to get the site done quickly and start designing my own but have hit a brickwall. I've worked out how to get a header on as is seen here... www.boilsnbuttercups.co.uk although this is only temporary as a trial but I really want a side navigation bar. Is this possible ? I've searched the web and the forums and cant seem to find anything, but I'm usless with computers so it takes me a while to understand what I'm reading !

If anyone could point me in the right dirention that'd be great ! I can just about work out HTML but the CSS box has me stumped.

Thanks
Gail

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link, I've spent hours trying to work out how it all fits together and what should be where and have finally managed to get one button in the left column but now I've got a little cross above that and I cant get rid of it. I've also got quite a large space to the left of the navigation buttons/column and header. Has anyone had the same problem and managed to fix it ? :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did ask on another forum but they answered in computer language, which i dont speak ! I've just been following templates and copying and pasting from one to the other until i got it to work. I might give it another go in a day or too once my heads cleared.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts