T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shread us up!!!
Hello from Life's Political! http://www.lifespolitical.com.
First, I want to thank the six wise professionals who provided smart commentary to Life's Political v.1. We greatly appreciate your insight!

This is a call to the other 123 members of the forum who viewed our post, yet chose to remain anonymous. We are asking for your guidance. We've made changes to our site, and have uploaded additional t-shirt designs: http://www.lifespolitical.com

Let us know what you like (and why), and especially what you don't like. Feel free to cut us up; we don't want any replies rolled in sugarcane!

Please visit us at http://www.lifespolitical.com. Floc Differently!

Thank you for your continued support!

Cheers,

Dark Horse
http://www.lifespolitical.com

· Registered
935 Posts
EVERY design on your site leads you AWAY from your site and to another fullfillment site. To be taken seriously, you should have a fully funtional ecommerce store. it was REALLY confusing to be clicking on images i liked only to be taken away from you actual website.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your input. Which designs did you like?

With respect to your opinion, kindly elaborate on what you mean by being "taken seriously?" We enjoy our fulfillment service associations, and so far, our customers do, too. Are you suggesting that we should have a shopping cart on the site? Process credit card orders, handle customer service, manage product delivery, and print the designs ourselves.....?

We appreciate your comments. Thank you!!

· Registered
935 Posts
I simply meant that when you see a real clothing line, you do not expect to be directed to a place like cafepress to purchase.. Since you do not print your own, you are using a third party printer, which you chose cafe press, which means you really didnt need your OWN site.. AND, since you dont JUST use cafepress, you use Zazzle too, you are really going to confuse your customers. Why didnt you just stick with one?

And yes, i was suggesting that you create a website with a shopping cart. The thing is, your website as it stands right now doesnt server TOO much of a purpous because you have your sites on zazzle and cafepress, which will always hit higher on search engines.. So it is unlikely thatpeople will find your site on google and THEN be directed to the cafepress store. It will probably be that people find your shirts on cafepress and then might make it to that site.. So other than that, what purpose does your site server?

If you wanted your site to be more of a "about us" site, then it would need a LOT more work.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I simply meant that when you see a real clothing line, you do not expect to be directed to a place like cafepress to purchase.. Since you do not print your own, you are using a third party printer, which you chose cafe press, which means you really didnt need your OWN site.. AND, since you dont JUST use cafepress, you use Zazzle too, you are really going to confuse your customers. Why didnt you just stick with one?

And yes, i was suggesting that you create a website with a shopping cart. The thing is, your website as it stands right now doesnt server TOO much of a purpous because you have your sites on zazzle and cafepress, which will always hit higher on search engines.. So it is unlikely thatpeople will find your site on google and THEN be directed to the cafepress store. It will probably be that people find your shirts on cafepress and then might make it to that site.. So other than that, what purpose does your site server?

If you wanted your site to be more of a "about us" site, then it would need a LOT more work.
I greatly appreciate your thoughts and involvement. We may be new to this market, but we're quickly advancing and profiting greatly. Our site is a workpiece. Our attitude is sympol: we are determined to greatly reward the affiliations that assist us. You are the only one to respond (out of 45 views). Do you have a business site that we can look at?

BTW: You indicated earlier that you liked some of our images. Which image(s) do you like?

Cheers,

Dark Horse

· Registered
1,505 Posts
I do think there might be some confusion caused by starting at one URL and then going to a different site for fulfillment. You do explain that on your About Us page, but everyone might not read that. You might include something on the actual product page that says "you will be taken to Zazzle (CafePress etc) to place your order". My concern right now is that you might lose conversions when people realize they have moved from your URL to another.

Also, why is your About Us page written as it's written? Is David Bearman no longer with the company? If he's you, it might be better to write it all in the first person. As it stands now, it just sounds a bit odd.

Another question, why do you have the navy blue bar underneath your clickable menu items? It looks like it's another menu but you can't click those items and there doesn't seem to be any evidence of them on the store. Right now it's just confusing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.