T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
priest, nice idea for this post-section, and all guys was accept that and made replies with videos
also, very well is idea to post, next to video, experiences about ink usage: brand, kind, printer settings, etc
ill do mine when finish dtg c64
thanks to all

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It is working now ... thank u guys for so many info that i got here..
c88 diy dtg working printer - YouTube
AWESOME JOB, PAUL..:) thanks for posting, you will have so much fun with all of this, and watching your video i see a nice 1400 over in the corner that will be a good donor for your a3 dtg:D best of luck..

P.S the humidity control will make dtg printing success, make sure you monitor this as i seen the airconditioner very close to your printing setup...

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
German13,
thank u so much brother ..more power to u guys ..and thanks also for the info .
Look forward to reading your progress and your advancement to an a3;) we are looking forward to revealing our newest creation, we changed the entry level dtg landscape once already with our designs!! we will own it with our new stuff:D I say entry level referring to entry cost to dtg- not performance after all they all are epson printers!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
German13,
Thank u so much again for motivating us here ..and also for your support giving us all the important information to built ..and yes the second one will be my 1400 . the worst thing that may happen is I have some printer PARTS..... that i can share u guys if somebody needs it ........haha
more power to u brother .

·
Registered
94 Posts
guys
c88 diy dtg working printer - YouTube,
check my second built 1400 Epson click the 4th one . I used a second frame of 1400 to be able to use the back eject and the front eject roller it helps a lot to move the platen which is a bigger than c88 one shaft is using a rubber and another one is coated for friction use ( will have good friction if u will use cork ). The motor is rigidly attached to the second frame with the assembly so there is no shaking and well aligned , every thing is intact . the ASF mechanism is attached to the original frame, only the back part is cut to allow the platen to pass through below ( the asf shaft is not cut ) and the PW is not disable ..only the cd/dvd sensor is tripped ( by priest suggestion )
good luck guys and more power to everybody .

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ben. thank you so much brother ..well it is not that clean everyday it just happened that i cleaned it first before shooting the video ....to see where is the Epson 1400 haha ...
more power to u brother .

·
Registered
193 Posts
Here is my new toy......finaly......epson 2100

[media]http://i45.tinypic.com/zobhu.jpg[/media]

t-shirt platen and frame

[media]http://i48.tinypic.com/33o445u.jpg[/media]

front

[media]http://i46.tinypic.com/5z1t8g.jpg[/media]

it is not finished yet, i need to paint box and close it all arround...video will be soon

Special thanks to German13, SpiderX, and all guys who helped me....but my biggest thanks to my good friend Baldor(god bless you man)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry guy nothing will happened with my 2100 dtg, ciss is bad ny epson doesnt recognize chips on cartrages. 3 are ok but 4 not. so in my whole country i cant find to buy ciss for 2100, and we still dont have paypal working so my project is dead.....if anybody can help me please PM to my inbox

thanks to all of you

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks to all the people who have posted there diydtg creations here on the thread.. My hope is the thread will grow to include all different variations of dtg printer designs..love it!!!!:)

·
Registered
193 Posts
i made it but now i have other problem, when i send print file to printer and he start with head cleaning and head filling, before it finish that, on my computer come sound like i shut down printer,and he goes again in calibrating mode.....
if someone know what it can be please let me know.....

thanks to all

21 - 40 of 100 Posts