T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Whenever one can keep the banks our of their business, that time for a party.
Unfortuneately, there are times when we need money from a bank. One requirement they always have is 'clean' money. Untraceable funds may present a problem when one needs a bank to lend bigger dollars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the foreseeable future with mass adoption it will go without saying that btс is accepted. At the moment more and more shops all over the world are starting to accept BTC. Tron btw is also getting more and more popular these days. Justin Sun makes his best to overcome ETH.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Jokes aside, accepting Bitcoin is as easy as accepting US dollars.
The problem is that not many people have bitcoins, run "ASIC incinerators", or "know how to cut up them layers
of the .onion".
The quotes are lyrics from ytcracker - Bitcoin Baron

·
Registered
305 Posts
Jokes aside, accepting Bitcoin is as easy as accepting US dollars.
The problem is that not many people have bitcoins, run "ASIC incinerators", or "know how to cut up them layers
of the .onion".
The benefit I see is avoiding transaction fees, but at what additional administrative efforts?

One big issue I have with the whole bitcoin thing is understanding the virtue of hiding transactions from tax liability.

But the main problem I have is immediately converting those earnings into an essentially speculative financial instrument. I might as well automatically convert ALL my revenue deposits into gold holdings (the gold bullion reference was only HALF joking). Saving a few percent on credit card/paypal transactions fees seems immaterial to me compared to the speculative risks you're assuming by accepting crypto$.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
The benefit I see is avoiding transaction fees, but at what additional administrative efforts?
1. There are transaction fees. Bitcoin miners get paid for their work.
2. Receiving Bitcoin is as easy as receiving PayPal.

One big issue I have with the whole bitcoin thing is understanding the virtue of hiding transactions from tax liability.
Not necessarily.
Bitcoin is traceable, especially when using payment processors (ID verification required).
Even when generating your own wallets... staying anonymous is not that easy. People have been caught... Ross Ulbricht for example.

But the main problem I have is immediately converting those earnings into an essentially speculative financial instrument.
This is optional.
When using a payment processor like Bitpay, Bitcoins you receive can be instantly converted to USD.
Bitcoin is a combination of a public ledger, store of value, and a medium of exchange.
You don't have to use it as store of value if you don't want to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bitcoin is a pretty solid payment. This is a sensitive topic for the majority of the companies, but slowly, they are going to accept different cryptocurrencies. Times are changing and we have to adapt ourselves to that. If you were to speak about leverage trading 20 years ago, the majority of people would tell you that you are crazy. Now, it's something normal. The downside is that we cannot adapt as humans to how fast everything is progressing. Each day new things are being discovered and it's hard to keep up with everything

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's true, bitcoin offers various kind of benefits on your business. They also give benefits to their clients. That's why the world start receiving bitcoin as a payment.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts