T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m new to this business. I want to put a unique slogan in plain white text on black t shirts. Is plastisols the best way to go? I do have a epson workforce 1100 inkjet printer but since inkjets won`t print white I can`t use it for this project. Also from what I have read I can do "Gang" sheets. Any info you can pass along would be appreciated. Also what company do you recommend for the plastisols ?

· Registered
808 Posts
yeah if you are doing heat transfers plastisol is the way to go. gang sheets basically mean you stuff as many of the same design on the piece of paper as you can fit. usually the bigger the piece of paper the cheaper it is over all.

say your design is 2in by 10in. you could either buy 144 transfers that are 2in by 10in or 29 transfers that are 10inx10in. even tho the 10inx10in transfers are more expensive per sheet, you actually save money because you dont need as many. your measurements and quantities will vary but you get the idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.