T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I am trying to build my brand and want to know what you all thought about including my logo in each design of my shirts? It would be incorporated on the chest. take a look at the attached images.

What are your thoughts for this? Should I do this or is it distracting or taking away from the main theme/design?

Thanks,
Lorne

Attachments

· Registered
92 Posts
I do, on EVERY one. Small 2" print of my logo either on the front just below the neck collar, or the back just below the collar. Be creative (maybe near the cuff of the sleeve, very bottom of t shirt. In the arm pit). These are what draws people attention and makes them ask the question "What is that?" or "Where did you get that?" I like subtle things that drive conversation or questions. I've even been toying with an "alternative" logo that I can put anywhere (to include inside the designed art)....just a humble opinion: DO IT :)

· Registered
42 Posts
The question is what kind of brand you want to be, if you have a red line you want to follow design wise it could be a good idea to incorporate youre logo in each design. It will help build brand recognition and alot of people like that it shows what brand theyr wearing.

We use alot of different designers who all have different styles so for us I doesnt work, atleast not to put them on all of our designs. We've taken the path of using the tee as a canvas for our designers to use and make something of instead of putting the brand first.

· Registered
27 Posts
Hello there,

I am trying to build my brand and want to know what you all thought about including my logo in each design of my shirts? It would be incorporated on the chest. take a look at the attached images.

What are your thoughts for this? Should I do this or is it distracting or taking away from the main theme/design?

Thanks,
Lorne
Yes you should have the logo on all the shirts but you can add them at different places instead of adding them at just one place on the shirt, also change the size of the logo based on the location on the shirt where it is placed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.