T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Need some help. I have an oppurtunity to buy a Summa D60 vinyle cutter. Im not 100% sure thats the model though. Im going based off pictures im comparing it to online. Is this a good cutter? is it older? What would you buy it for?

The person selling it to me is a new divorced women selling her husbands cutter and im hoping to buy it but know nothing about it or even what a good price would be.

Obviously i want it as cheap as possible. I threw out the $200 number and she said, she doesnt know. So we are still negotiating.

Im hoping to use it for my heat press, stickers and decals. Im a coach and it sounds like a great way to cut cost on stickers and helmet decals as well as other things. Thanks and any info helps. Ill try and post a photo but as of now i think its a D60 because its white and has the same control pad as other D60s i find.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Coach Perez,

Try US Cutter.com They have low cost cutters. I thought one of their brands was Summa, but not 100%.

If you use it for Decals, and Stickers, you can also make your own uniforms using Flex Pro Sport Vinyl and press that right on the t-shirts, jersey's, Tote bags, duffle bags, etc.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Summa is a very good machine, they are long lasting industrial cutters. Service is great and drivers etc are free online. Call Summa they can tell you how old it is but you may need numbers from the machine here is a link to them. They also sell used machines. https://www.summausa.com/contact-us/

Hi,

Need some help. I have an oppurtunity to buy a Summa D60 vinyle cutter. Im not 100% sure thats the model though. Im going based off pictures im comparing it to online. Is this a good cutter? is it older? What would you buy it for?

The person selling it to me is a new divorced women selling her husbands cutter and im hoping to buy it but know nothing about it or even what a good price would be.

Obviously i want it as cheap as possible. I threw out the $200 number and she said, she doesnt know. So we are still negotiating.

Im hoping to use it for my heat press, stickers and decals. Im a coach and it sounds like a great way to cut cost on stickers and helmet decals as well as other things. Thanks and any info helps. Ill try and post a photo but as of now i think its a D60 because its white and has the same control pad as other D60s i find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.