T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Re: Fast t-jet

It's a lot of money, I would say go to a show like the Norweigan version of the ISS that we have here in the U.S. There are more brands/models than the fastTjet. This way you will be able to compare apples to apples, and look at other options such as ink jet printing and lazer die sub.
Are their plastisol transfer printers in Europe? You may also decide this is an option for you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

thank Rodney and Mike
intresting
in Europe mayby in Norway is ther no reg importer

·
Registered
417 Posts

kalle said:
Brother 541 ???
in Norway
wher do i get one
Hi Kalle,

The brother is only sold in the USA and i'm not sure it will ever be sold internationally.

I own a Brother GT-541 so if you have any questions feel free to "PM" me.

Oh...

I wanted to dis-prove the statement "people that own a brother machine" can't print dark shirts.

http://www.inkjetgarmentprinters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1916

Take care.

Printchic

·
Registered
417 Posts

kalle said:
shud i bay a fast T-jet 2 :rolleyes:
anyone out there that can adwace me ?
If you are buying it "solely" based on the fact "it's the only machine" that can print "white ink" on dark shirts then "the answer is No".

You should base your "decision" to purchase a "T-jet" or other machine on the "other features" as "white ink printing" is NOT ready for prime time. People are selling shirts using the ink but "washing" the shirts tell the tell.

I have already post in this same thread a link to tell you a little about printing "dark shirts" even if you don't have a DTG printer with white ink.

Printchic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts