T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so I need help finding out the unit cost of a shirt in an order of a bunch of different shirts. heres a simplified example:

client wants one single design printed on multiple pieces of apparel.
one piece (piece 1) costs $2 (before print), with a quantity of 15 printed
another piece (piece 2) costs $3 (before print), with a quantity of 20 printed
the last piece (piece 3) costs $4 (before print). with a quantity of 25 printed

the pieces to be printed total 60, and the total apparel cost is $190

if the cost to print is $200, what is the cost of a single finished product of piece 1? piece 2? piece 3?

Clients ask me how much one shirt costs in an order like this, but I dont know the math to tell them. Can someone help me out?

· Registered
2 Posts
If you are printing 60 pieces and it costs you $200 to print the 60 pieces, your cost to print each piece is $3.33 each. Add this to the price of the piece before the printing for a total price for that piece.
Piece one is $5.34 each -
Piece two is 6.34
Piece three is 7.34 -

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are printing 60 pieces and it costs you $200 to print the 60 pieces, your cost to print each piece is $3.33 each. Add this to the price of the piece before the printing for a total price for that piece.
Piece one is $5.34 each -
Piece two is 6.34
Piece three is 7.34 -
I knew this would be simple. I spent like 8 hours trying to figure out how to calculate this flipping thing! Thank you sir!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.