T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heared theres a special name for tshirts which have a short length enabling you to show off the belt you are wearing.

If there isnt how do people do this , just wear a shirt a few sizes smaller? I am Normally large.

Cheers,
Sim

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I've just seen people tuck in the front of their t-shirt (and leave the back out) to show their belt.

I haven't heard of a short sized t-shirt that would do this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
are these the ones that are really wide but short top to bottom? i always called them 'fat guy shirts' for their peculiar look

·
Registered
125 Posts
There's always lowrise jeans.

I've seen a guy at the mall that perfectly fit the skater sterotype dressed how you just described. His shirt wasn't exaclty short, but it was almost disgusting how low his jeans were. I think some shaving had to have even taken place (eww.)

Is that a solution?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Maybe you are talking about fitted shirts. They are cut to be more form fitting and they don't hang down like a standard cut t-shirt.

You can also custom manufacture if you want a standard t-shirt with a shorter length.

I get a lot of customers who send me a sample of a shirt they like, then they give me instructions on what they want changed: longer or shorter length, shorter sleeves, more fitting, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts