T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys or girls knew what type of t-shirts SKIN Industries or TAPOUT brands print on? I am looking for similar shirts for my company (as they both are form fitting with tight arms), but cannot seem to find the exact shirt. I know SKIN uses a 6.1oz shirt....

Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Re: Shirts they print on? SKIN Industries or TAPOUT

I think the t-shirts are custom made. It's possible you can find similar styled t-shirts though from other brands.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I think the t-shirts are custom made. It's possible you can find similar styled t-shirts though from other brands.

How do I get t-shirts custom made? Im assuming its expensive as you would probably have to buy huge amounts, so might not be the best idea for a startup... but Im new to this, so any info would help.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts

How do I get t-shirts custom made? Im assuming its expensive as you would probably have to buy huge amounts, so might not be the best idea for a startup... but Im new to this, so any info would help.
Yes, usually, companies that get their shirts custom made are ordering garments by the 1000's.

If you aren't at that level yet, it may not be cost effective for you to get them custom made.

There are lots of threads in the forum that discuss the process: custom garments related topics at T-Shirt Forums

If you are just starting up, I would suggest getting one of the blanks and figuring out what exact qualities those blank shirts have that you like, and then start researching to find similar shirts that are available from other blank t-shirts wholesalers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Yes, usually, companies that get their shirts custom made are ordering garments by the 1000's.

If you aren't at that level yet, it may not be cost effective for you to get them custom made.

There are lots of threads in the forum that discuss the process: custom garments related topics at T-Shirt Forums

If you are just starting up, I would suggest getting one of the blanks and figuring out what exact qualities those blank shirts have that you like, and then start researching to find similar shirts that are available from other blank t-shirts wholesalers.
I appreciate the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts