T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(In US) Looking to find some companies that sell tshirt blanks that are similar to the Delta Pro weight rn 15373 (as the title suggests). They were ideal due to the feel, how they held up, and the overall shorter length- but unfortunately don’t seem to be produced anymore.

This is for streetwear clothes so anything sort of boxy or vintage styled that isn’t on the super expensive side of things helps a ton.

·
Administrator
14,500 Posts
Have you talked to Delta directly? The Pro Weight is their signature line. Would be shocked if they were discontinued. If you are seeing shortages it's probably Covid related. All brands have shortages as a result.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you talked to Delta directly? The Pro Weight is their signature line. Would be shocked if they were discontinued. If you are seeing shortages it's probably Covid related. All brands have shortages as a result.
Definitely worth a shot to ask about the specific number type. Good point that I didn’t think to do. I like your brands cute little splat logo!

·
Administrator
14,500 Posts
Definitely worth a shot to ask about the specific number type. Good point that I didn’t think to do. I like your brands cute little splat logo!

That RN# by the way is not a product number. It is a lookup code to see who the supplier is of the garment. It is no doubt the same # on all of Delta's apparel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts