T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I are starting a non-profit environment related organization and would like to find a generous shirt printing company to donate 1000 white shirts of various sizes (XS-2XL, a few 3XL). Being that the organization is environment related, we prefer American Apparel Sustainable shirts.

The shirts will have 1 large design on the front with 4 or 5 colors and 1 small design on the back with 1 or 2 colors. All proceeds for the shirts (and the entire organization) will be donated to wildlife and environmental conservation charities. If the shirt sales are a smash hit, then we'll definitely pay for the next run of shirts.

In exchange for your generosity, we'll provide your business with prominent ad display on our site for 2 years along with mention in press documents and releases for the organization.

We're also looking for printers willing to donate other apparel and other promotional items small and large.

The site and the organization goes live in late August, but are willing to share the concept in confidence if you're interested.

We're new at both the non-profit and t-shirt game so would appreciate any comments or guidance in this matter. If you have questions about our request or are interested in helping us fill the order, please feel free to contact me

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Tommy,
I presume you are based in the USA? I am in Oz. As you are looking for sustainable shirts, are you only interested in cotton, or would you consider bamboo? It would be great to hear more about the project you are working on.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts